Saturday, February 15, 2014

Upcoming Events

Friday 2/28 - BCW in Portland, OR @ the N. Portland Eagles, 7 PM (Marty Jannetty vs. ???)

Sunday 3/2 - PNPW in Astoria, OR @ the Astoria Event Center

Sunday 3/2 - WCWC in Salem, OR @ Houck Middle School, 5 PM (Survival Games and Percy Pringle tribute)

Sunday 3/9 - DOA in Portland, OR @ East Portland Moose Lodge, 4 PM

Sunday 3/23 - DOA in Portland, OR @ East Portland Moose Lodge, 4 PM

Sunday 3/30 - PNPW in Astoria, OR @ the Astoria Event Center

2 comments:

  1. So how do you find out any info on Blue Collar Wrestling? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't find much info on them online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't doing anything wrong. What little info I find about BCW I get off their facebook page. They rarely post results, line-ups, or even event info. It's weird.

    ReplyDelete