Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BCW results - 11/10/13 Portland, OR

I got a chance to watch some of the BCW show on Sunday via ustream. The show is going to be streamed live at www.ustream.tv/channel/kouv every Sunday at 6 PM. I missed the opening match or angle, not sure what it was. I watched on mute since the audio was messed up and almost painful to listen to.

1) Keith Atkins def. Demarcus James with a figure four leglock

2) Erik Hanson def. GRESHAM SAVIOR Buddy Highway with a downward spiral after his manager interfered (I think it was Hanson's manager anyway)

3) Gregor Petrov def. Big Vicious after Roy Lovejoy interfered

The show went to intermission at this point, and my stream froze up and died. I gave up trying to get it to work, so I missed the second half of the show. Anyone with results, feel free to e-mail me.

I hope they get all the technical glitches worked out, because I like the idea of watching the shows online, especially since I pretty much will never be able to get to a show on a Sunday night in North Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment